Transpersonal Counselling can go deeper than ‘talking therapy’ if required. The therapy uses psychotherapeutic processes to help with – Anxiety, Trauma, Depression, Self-esteem, Grief and Life changes. It supports those interested in personal growth and seeking meaning. see My Approach. There is more information about the processes on my How I Work page.
Counselling can assist with:
• Managing stress and anxiety
• Overcoming depression
• Rediscovering passion and renewing motivation
• Improving self-esteem and confidence
• Releasing painful emotions and heal trauma
• Overcoming shame and guilt
• Improving relationships and learning to connect with others
• Seek or reaffirm meaning and purpose
• Personal growth and self-awareness/mindfulness
• Improving your chances of reaching your fullest potential
• Learning skills to manage challenging life circumstances
• Coping with life changes
• Finding new directions/opportunities
As the Counselling therapy progresses, you have more opportunities and reasons to feel connected, liberated, happier and better about yourself.
At all times you control how we progress. We do not go in any direction you do not wish to, as we work together towards your goals.