As a counsellor my role is to provide a supportive, safe and confidential environment, using my training to gently guide and assist you in the process of counselling as we explore the issue or issues you wish to look at.
What can be achieved by attending counselling?
- Managing stress and healing anxiety
- Overcoming depression
- Improving self-esteem and confidence
- Improving relationships and learn how to reconnect with others
- Releasing painful emotions and heal trauma
- Dealing with grief compassionately
- Overcoming shame and guilt
- Searching for meaning and purpose
- Finding a new direction
- Rediscovering passion for life’s loves
- Learn the skills to de-stress, release tension and manage challenging life circumstances
- Renewing motivation
- Understanding personal obstacles and inner blocks
- Personal growth and self-awareness/mindfulness
At all times you control how we progress so that you are not taken in a direction you do not wish to go as we work together towards your goals.